Monday 5 October 2009

Monday Morning


With an ill child at home what better way to spend a morning than finishing off bits and pieces of felt in between providing drinks. I ended up beading the edge of my mirror frame by threading beads onto a blanket stitch as I went round.

I've also managed to make the bits needed for a commissioned bag, ready to assemble, although I still need to do the lining. The flowers on the table are only there to make it look as though I'm so committed to having a nice looking kitchen that I always rush into the garden to cut fresh flowers. Of course the reality is there are usually no flowers in the kitchen, just lots of bags of wool, and wisps of roving mixed with dust wafting gently across the tiled floor, together with the occasional soap flake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails